There are some rules (as with life) in accepting such an honor in the blog world, and if I nominate you, they're below. Of course, no one is going to hunt you down if you don't follow them to a 't,' but a shout-out would be fantastic. You know, a shout-out with a hyperlink. Now it's my turn to make good on the rules.
- Always a Drunk, Never a Bride - I literally LOL at this blog. You will not be disappointed.
- Rambles, Rants, and Refreshing Recollections - a refreshing tale of honestly finding your way in this life. And she correctly uses an Oxford comma in her title, so I couldn't resist.
- Hyperbole and a Half - quite possibly one of the funniest things I've ever read... every single time she posts.
- Seraphic Singles - whenever I need a jolt back to moral reality, I take a gander at this very well-written blog by author, Dorothy Cummings.
- Tiramisu is my favorite dessert.
- I am addicted to make-up. I can't walk by a cosmetics counter without coaching myself out of the situation.
- I have only received flowers from three men in my entire life: my boss for a job well done (get your mind out of the gutter), my father and one of my best friends. I'm hoping that statistic changes soon!
- I have never been further west than Birmingham, Alabama.
- I have gone down four pants sizes in eight months.
- I have to watch any Harry Potter movie if they come on television, regardless of how many times I may have seen it.
- "Pride and Prejudice" is my favorite book of all time, and I have lost count of how many times I've read it.
If you are nominated, you've been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That's common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That's also common courtesy.
- Next, select 15 (or in my case, a feeble five) blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award - you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.