Tuesday, February 23, 2010

GPS for Life?

As I rapidly approach the age of (gasp) 30, I realize that I'm falling into that strange limbo land I have casually referred to as Singledom. Not quite ready to hang it up or throw in the towel, but not in any position where marriage is even on the horizon, I thought it would be fun to chronicle the ups and downs of the single life of this middle-class, American chickadee. Well, I say "chronicle" as if my life is full of soap-opera-like drama, but honestly I have visions of becoming a Carrie Bradshaw meets Jane Austen style writer and wanted to share my stories, successes, failures, frustrations, etc. with other real women who just might be struggling to find the roadmap out of Singledom. (I can't possibly be alone!)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not pining away for my own version of "You've Got Mail" or desperately scouring the internet for similiar sob stories. I'm a happy girl living in the world that I have chosen for myself. Just hoping to find some direction or even some kindred spirits along the road to a little town called Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails